Buying a new Nissan
• When you buy a new Nissan, you own the vehicle and can keep it for as long as you'd like.
• Buying the vehicle can include a larger up-front cost, which in turn causes your monthly payments to be higher than the monthly payments of a lease.
• With a purchased vehicle, you can sell or trade it at any time, using money from the sale to pay off a remaining loan balance, if necessary.
• No mileage limitations or wear-and-tear penalties to worry about means you can drive as much as you'd like and even customize it as you see fit without worrying about penalties at the end of the lease.
Leasing a new Nissan
• With a new Nissan lease, you can easily get a low monthly payment on a great new Nissan model, though the driver ultimately does not own the vehicle.
• With low up-front costs and lower monthly payments, leasing a new Nissan is a great option for many drivers.
• At the lease-end you can easily walk away or get into a newer Nissan model.
• Leasing is for you if you love that new car small every 2-3 years and drive an average of 15,000 miles a year or less.
If you're ready to take the next step towards your new Nissan, come and see our team at Tony Nissan. Once you arrive we'll arrange a test drive for your vehicle of interest and we will help you choose which auto finance solution is best for you. Before you know it, you'll be on the road in your new Nissan and now be part of the Tony Nissan ohana.