Nissan Military Program in Waipahu and Honolulu area
Active & Reserve
What do you need to do:
1. Click Here to Fill out Application
2. Enter your home address, email, phone, etc
3. Obtain your Military VPP Claim ID
4. Visit Tony Nissan
5. Provide printed copy of your VPP Claim ID
6. Select your New Nissan
Required Documents at the time of purchase:
- Valid Driver's license or personal identification
- Copy of LES or documentation to verify
- Copy of your printed VPP claim ID
- Proof of insurance
VPP Program Rules
This offer provides the opportunity to purchase or lease a new Nissan vehicle at a predetermined price.
All New Nissan models, except: MY12 Versa S Trim Sedan and GT-R
To qualify for this special US Military VPP offer, participants must meet the following conditions:
- Active Duty or Reserve and their dependents (spouse)
- US Military includes: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard and National Guard
- Provide verifiable proof of military status:
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- Military Identification Card
- Other documentation which clearly reflects Military status
The VPP discount is compatible with all other applicable incentive programs.
Eligible participants can take advantage of this program up to two times per year.
Discount is not compatible with any vehicle sold or leased to a fleet account.
Contact Tony Nissan for more information 94-1200 Ka Uka Blvd. Waipahu, HI or call (866)980-3983.